Payment Terms and Conditions
– All prices quoted are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
– All quotations are valid for 2 weeks from the date sent.
– A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm any event/services/rentals.
– Any work, designing, sourcing, and consultation will only start after the deposit is made.
– The balance 50% payment is to be made in cash strictly on event day before the start of event.
– Deposit can be made via bank transfer to DBS Savings Acc 002-86495-9 Branch Number: 7171. Branch code: 002
– All cheques are made payable to MAKORS EVENTS
– In the event that cash payment cannot be prepared before the start of event, 100% full payment should be made to Makors Events 3 working days prior to the event.
– Breakage and damages to any equipment will be charged to customer accordingly.– All prices are strictly fixed and non-negotiable.– A transport surcharge of $30 is applicable for inaccessible venues like Tuas and Sentosa.
Postpone & Cancellations
– 50% deposit/deposit will be forfeited upon cancellation of event, 100% full payment will be required if the event was cancelled within 2 working days to the event.
– Postponing of event is subjected to a $100 surcharge, subjected to availability, otherwise, client can choose to cancel the event and deposit paid will be forfeited.
– Postponing of event can only be done at least 2 working days prior to the party/event.